A-LIST MEMBER Reservations
Please look at the below guidelines before you book your future appointment with us.
Arrival at Arista
Please arrive wearing a face covering which can be removed once you have been seated by an Arista staff member, and please practice proper social distancing at all times while on property.
Please contact us if you see yourself arriving later than 15 minutes past your scheduled reservation time, as we may need to reschedule your experience as the time at your table is limited to the stated timeframe on your reservation.
In consideration of our staff and other guests who are attempting to book reservations, we ask that you make any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to receive a full refund. If you show any symptoms of sickness and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please cancel your reservation.
In an effort to provide more focused, intimate tasting experiences, as well as our concerns for the health & safety of everyone, we currently do not accept bookings for more than 6 guests maximum.
Pets and Children
We love pets and children. Some would say we have more pets and children than normal, but when we arrive to the estate, we normally leave them at home and we ask that you do the same. This is to provide all guests on the estate with the best tasting experience possible.
Although we encourage you to partake in one of our locally produced charcuterie boxes as an accompaniment to your scheduled tasting, should you choose to bring picnic items of your own, we ask that you enjoy them in our designated picnic area at the end of your experience (weather permitting).
complimentary A-LIST MEMBER Experience
If you are on our mailing list, please use the below "Book Now" button to reserve your outdoor seated tasting appointment.
- Your reservation includes one private table for you and your guests to enjoy for up to 6 adult guests (age 16+).
- Available Wednesday through Sunday at 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm.
- We know you likely have other wineries and restaurants to fit into your schedule. You can expect to spend roughly one hour on our estate for your tasting experience.
- If needed, please feel free to call us at 707-473-0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org remembering that by calling, you can hopefully secure an available appointment immediately.
- If the below "Book Now" button gives you an "access limited" box, here is what you need to do:
1. Create your "online reservation log-in" here. Please use your A-List Member email address that we have on record for you.
2. Then go to this page and you should see the "Complimentary Tasting Experience" (scroll through all the options listed) which can only be viewed and reserved by List Members.
PARKING LOT PICKUP
If you want to pick up an order without staying for a wine tasting experience at the estate, please use the below button to reserve your pickup date and time. We will pack your order and display it on the first table you see from the tasting room parking lot at your scheduled time.
Not sure IF YOU ARE A MEMBER of our
There are a few easy ways to check whether you are on our A-List before you go through the online reservation process for the above experiences. You can attempt to log-in to our A-List Member Allocation page to see if you are allowed access. If you are still unsure or have any questions about our mailing list, please contact A-List Concierge, Kim Lapides, at email@example.com or by calling 707-473-0606.