complimentary A-LIST MEMBER Experience
As a member of the A-List, we want you to enjoy the very best of what we have in the privacy and comfort of our member’s only outdoor area on the estate.
- Your A-List Member reservation includes a private table for you and your guests, which can seat up to 6 adults (age 16+) maximum for a 2-hour window. Available Thursday through Sunday from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
- Choose to enjoy our daily wine flight which includes selections from our current releases as well as select, library wines.
- Ability to simply order bottles from a comprehensive list of current and past releases to enjoy onsite or take home.
- Choose to purchase a charcuterie box to enjoy. These charcuterie styled offerings are freshly prepared by local chefs that work with us to find delicious bites to pair with our wines.
- Introduce your wine loving friends to Arista or simply relax and take in the fresh air and open space.
Prior to your arrival please take a moment to read our COVID-19 protocols in order to ensure the safety and enjoyment for you and our staff.
*** If the below "Book Now" button gives you an "access limited" box, here is what you need to do:
1. Create your "online reservation log-in" here. Please use your A-List Member email address that we have on record for you.
2. Then go to this page and should see this experience (scroll through all the options listed) which can only be viewed and reserved by A-List Members. You can also call us or email email@example.com.
PARKING LOT PICKUP
If you want to pick up an order holding for you without staying for a wine tasting experience at the estate, please use the below button to reserve your pickup date and time. We will pack your order in our cellar and display it on the first table you see from the tasting room parking lot at your scheduled time. The times available to pick up are Wednesday - Sunday at 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm.
Not sure IF YOU ARE A MEMBER of our
There are a few easy ways to check whether you are on our A-List before you go through the online reservation process for the above experiences. You can look at your email history to see if you have received an "Allocation is Now Open" email recently. You can also log-in to our A-List Member Allocation page to see if you are allowed access. If you are still unsure or have any questions about our mailing list, please contact A-List Concierge, Kim Lapides, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 707-473-0606.