A-LIST MEMBER Reservations
Please look at the below guidelines before you book your future appointment with us.
Arrival at Arista
Please arrive wearing a face covering which can be removed once you have been seated by an Arista staff member, and please practice proper social distancing at all times while on property.
Please contact us if you see yourself arriving later than 15 minutes past your scheduled reservation time, as we may need to reschedule your experience as the time at your table is limited to the stated timeframe on your reservation.
In consideration of our staff and other guests who are attempting to book reservations, we ask that you make any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to receive a full refund. If you show any symptoms of sickness and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please cancel your reservation.
Pets and Children
We love pets and children. Some would say we have more pets and children than normal, but when we arrive to the estate, we normally leave them at home, and we ask that you do the same. This is to provide all guests on the estate with the best tasting experience possible.
Although we encourage you to partake in one of our locally produced charcuterie boxes as an accompaniment to your scheduled tasting, should you choose to bring picnic items of your own, we ask that you enjoy them in our designated picnic area at the end of your experience (weather permitting).
A-LIST MEMBER Experience
- Complimentary for our A-List Members.
- Up to 6 adult guests (age 16+) maximum per table.
- A host will check-in with you for this casual experience to give you time to explore the wines on your own.
- Plan to be on the estate for roughly one hour.
- Option to purchase hand-crafted charcuterie, cheese and small bites that pair with our current wine offerings.
- When it is offered: Available six days a week, Wednesday through Monday at 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm.
- How to Book: If you are unable to find an available appointment online using the below "book" button, give us a call at (707) 473-0606. If your inquiry is after business hours, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the below "Book" button gives you an "access limited" box, here is what you need to do:
1. Create your "online reservation log-in" here. Please use your A-List Member email address that we have on record for you.
2. Then go to this page and you should see the "Complimentary Tasting Experience" (scroll through all the options listed) which can only be viewed and reserved by List Members.
Book A-List Member Experience
taste of terroir experience
- Available starting July 1st.
- An exclusive and private tasting that can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- You will have a dedicated host for your group for your entire experience.
- Plan to be on the estate for a minimum of 90-minutes.
- Includes a generous array of savory, locally sourced, hand-crafted charcuterie, cheese, olives, and select small bites that pair with our current wine offerings.
- Since this is a private experience, availability can be limited.
- $100 per person. Charged upon booking and follows our standard 48-hour minimum cancellation policy.
- When it is offered: Starting Thursday July 1st on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at either 10:30 am or 2:30 pm.
- How to Book: You can secure your Taste or Terroir experience by using the "Book" button below or call us at 707-473-0606 and our reservation specialist will be happy to assist you. If your inquiry is after business hours, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Book Taste of Terroir
PARKING LOT PICKUP
If you want to pick up an order without staying for a wine tasting experience at the estate, please use the below button to reserve your pickup date and time. We will pack your order and display it on the first table you see from the tasting room parking lot at your scheduled time.
Book Parking Lot Pickup
Not sure IF YOU ARE A MEMBER of our
There are a few easy ways to check whether you are on our A-List before you go through the online reservation process for the above experiences. You can attempt to log-in to our A-List Member Allocation page to see if you are allowed access. If you are still unsure or have any questions about our mailing list, please contact A-List Concierge, Kim Lapides, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 707-473-0606.