Please look at the below guidelines before you book your future appointment with us.
Arrival at Arista
Please arrive wearing a face covering which can be removed once you have been seated by an Arista staff member, and please practice proper social distancing at all times while on property.
Please contact us if you see yourself arriving later than 15 minutes past your scheduled reservation time, as we may need to reschedule your experience as the time at your table is limited to the stated timeframe on your reservation.
In consideration of our staff and other guests who are attempting to book reservations, we ask that you make any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to receive a full refund. If you show any symptoms of sickness and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please cancel your reservation.
Pets and Children
We love pets and children. Some would say we have more pets and children than normal, but when we arrive to the estate, we normally leave them at home, and we ask that you do the same. This is to provide all guests on the estate with the best tasting experience possible.
Although we encourage you to partake in one of our locally produced charcuterie boxes as an accompaniment to your scheduled tasting, should you choose to bring picnic items of your own, we ask that you enjoy them in our designated picnic area at the end of your experience (weather permitting).
- Reserved for first-time visitors or for those not on our mailing list.
- Up to 6 adult guests (age 16+) maximum per table.
- A host will check-in with you for this casual experience to give you time to explore the wines on your own.
- Plan to be on the estate for roughly one hour.
- Included in the $50 per person tasting fee is hand-crafted charcuterie, cheese and small bites that pair with our current wine offerings.
- When it is offered: Available six days a week, Wednesday through Monday at 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm.
- How to Book: You can secure your Appellation Experience by using the "Book" button below or call us at 707-473-0606 for immediate assistance and booking. If your inquiry is after business hours, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Appellation Experience
taste of terroir experience
- An exclusive and private tasting that can accommodate up to 10 guests maximum.
- You will have a dedicated host for your group for your entire experience.
- Plan to be on the estate for a minimum of 90-minutes.
- Includes a generous array of savory, locally sourced, hand-crafted charcuterie, cheese, olives, and select small bites that pair with our current wine offerings.
- Since this is a private experience, availability can be limited.
- $100 per person. Charged upon booking and follows our standard 48-hour minimum cancellation policy.
- When it is offered: Starting Thursday July 1st on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at either 10:30 am or 2:30 pm.
- How to Book: You can secure your Taste or Terroir experience by using the "Book" button below or call us at 707-473-0606 and our reservation specialist will be happy to assist you. If your inquiry is after business hours, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Book Taste of Terroir
PARKING LOT PICKUP
If you do not want to make a seated outdoor tasting appointment, but you want to pick up an order you secured on our website (you selected the "pickup" option vs. the shipping options), please use the below "Book Now" button to reserve your pickup date and time. We will pack your order and display it on the first table you see from the tasting room parking lot at the scheduled time.
Book Parking Lot Pickup
want to join our mailing list?
Being a member of our mailing list (called the A-List) costs nothing and provides you with access to limited release wines, exclusive member’s only tasting experiences, and invitations to member’s only events held on the estate and around the country. If you would like to add your name to the list, please click here.